Pureco Silk paint in Seashell is like the colour of drop cloths, this versatile neutral is timeless. Great alternative to white for a rustic feel.
PURECO SILK FINISH PAINTS
Pureco silk finish range is 100% washable and easy to use.
It is the perfect choice for those who like to paint and go, more suited to smooth clean looks than textured looks.
How to Use Pureco Silk Finish Paint
- Self sealing, low sheen finish.
- Always do a test patch to see if this product is right for your project.
- Easy to clean and stain-resistant finish.
- Minimal prep is required on your projects. Brush, roller or spray.
- Clean substrate, sand flaking paint off, lightly scuff shiny surfaces to promote adhesion.
- For best results use a synthetic smooth flat brush in nice even smooth strokes.
- Sealing, waxing and top coating are not required.
- In some cases, you may find some substrates may have tannin bleed-through. Should this happen, use our base & blocker to prevent further staining.
- 200ml will cover approx 2-3 square metres and 600ml will cover approx 7-8 square metres in normal conditions. This will definately depend on the colour choice, whites will require more coats hence cover less square metres.
- Drying Times Touch: 30 Minutes(at 25 °C) ; Recoat: 4 Hours(at 25 °C).
- Cure time 7 days.
- Modern sleek matte to low sheen finish.
- Able to be shabbied up as you do with Chalk paints.
- note- the Pureco Silk Finish range has a built in sealer, Pureco sealers can certainly be used on top for extra durability, our waxes are not suitable to use as they may just slide around and not absord into the coating.
- Easy clean up with water for brushes, rollers and spray equipment.
Pureco Silk Finish range should be used in conjunction with Pureco Base & Blocker as they are produced to work together.
Colours with 1 * next to the name are made on a light base, meaning it may need more coats to achieve full coverage.
Colours with 2** next to the name are made on a clear base and will need extra coats to achieve full coverage.