- Use Dixie Belle Mud to fill veneer, gouges, scrapes or even holes.
- Use to make a raised stenciled embellishment to your piece.
- After Dixie Belle Paint has dried, place a DBP stencil over your project and secure with adhesive or painters tape.
- Using your mud spatula, spread the mud over your stencil. Simply scrape any excess back into your jar.
- Gently remove your stencil. Now, you are left with an embellishment!
- Spread Dixie Belle Mud over a flat surface and use stamps, leaves or even some burlap to create impressions and other interesting elements.
- NEVER, never rinse the mud down your drain, clean utensils with baby wipes and throw away.
Mud - Dixie Belle